Simple Ideas For Tour Operators To Celebrate Singles Day
On November 11, China has a holiday called “Singles’ Day.” On Singles’ Day, which is also called Double 11, people who are single buy gifts and presents for themselves. So, Singles’ Day has grown a lot to become the biggest online shopping day in the world.
People say that 90% of Chinese people are single, so this is a big day for them to celebrate their lives and freedom. Since Alibaba Group started it in 2009, this holiday has become a huge deal in China and around the world.
The event gives tour operators a huge chance to meet new customers and make more money. You don’t have to be part of Alibaba to take part. You can use your website or social media accounts to promote your tours in a way that appeals to people celebrating 11-11. Sales reached $139 billion in 2021. Alibaba’s GMV was $84.5 billion, which was almost 7 times what Amazon’s GMV was on Prime Day.
City break tours: It is a great idea for Tour Operators To Celebrate Singles Day
City break tours can be fun for people who are celebrating Singles Day because they give solo travelers a chance to see a new city and make new friends along the way. If you want to get away from home for a short time but only have a few days off work or school, a city break is a great choice. Most of the time, these tours include hotel stays near popular tourist spots, so you don’t need a car or public transportation.
You can make Singles Day your own as a travel company by offering a variety of city breaks that celebrate this special day. Here are a few suggestions:
- Giving tours of big cities and their most famous sights. You could show people around places like Buckingham Palace or Big Ben, or you could take them to places like the Eiffel Tower or the Statue of Liberty that are popular with tourists.
- Give tours of shops, restaurants, and cultural hotspots in the area. Let’s say you are offering a short trip to Barcelona. You can take people shopping in La Ramblas or Palau de la Virreina. Make sure you get them to try some new foods at one of the many tapas bars in the area. You can also show them the Sagrada Familia or Casa Batllo, two of Barcelona’s most famous buildings.
Singles Day is a great time for tour operators to advertise their services to people who are looking to travel in style. Luxury tour packages seem to be more popular with single people these days for a number of reasons:
- They give you a chance to spend time with friends or family who like the same things you do.
- They give you a chance to get away from work, catch up on sleep, and take some time to relax.
- They give you the chance to meet new people and learn about different cultures and ways of life.
Here are some simple ways you can promote your tour company on Singles Day:
- Offer private tours with VIP access to places and experiences that are only available to a select few. This will help you reach a new group of people who may want to know about your tours. You could also offer discounts on these tours or make special packages that are only available on your website on Singles Day.
- Most of the time, single travelers have to pay more for lodging or transportation because they don’t have anyone else with them. To make it easier for single people to travel, you could offer them luxury accommodations at a discount and ways to get around like private shuttles or rideshares so they don’t have to wait in long lines at airports or train stations. You could even book dinner at a special restaurant that only single travelers can go to.
Nature and adventure tours
Nature and adventure tours are great for people who want to see new places and meet people with similar interests. Nature is a great place to spend time with friends or family, so why not offer tours through nature? Nature tours are great because they can be changed to fit the needs of single people who want to do something different on their trip.
For example, you could offer eco-tours of natural parks and protected areas, help visitors explore the cities they are visiting through walking tours, take them on trips to see animals in their natural habitats, or help them climb mountains, ride horses, or surf waves.
By offering guided tours for hiking, camping, seeing wildlife, or skydiving, you can target this specific group without having to change too much about what you normally do. You could also plan group activities for people who are looking for the same thing, so they can meet other singles and enjoy their vacation at the same time.
Singles Day is a special day that single people all over the world celebrate. It’s a great chance for them to meet new people and make new friends. It also gives them a chance to travel by themselves or with their friends and family.
When planning an event like this, those in charge of tours must know what the audience wants. Make sure that your tour has a lot of activities that single people will enjoy. For example, you could all go on a trip together as a group. Still, everyone who stays at the hotel gets a room. You could also take them on a cruise where they can do their own thing during the day and then meet up for dinner and drinks in the evening.
Group tours can be set up around a common interest, like history or food, to bring people together who are interested in the same things.
For example, you could plan a “Ultimate Berlin Tour” that takes people to Berlin’s many museums and gives them a chance to meet other single people who like history. Or, you could plan a “Singles Day Food Tour” where people get together to try local treats like ice cream or sweets, which are popular on this day.
As part of the celebrations, people in different cities all over China will hold events for single people. This is a chance for tour companies to put together group tours where single travelers can meet and talk with locals during these events. You could also make private events for groups of single people who want to go to these events but don’t want to go by themselves.
Most single Chinese people are between the ages of 18 and 35, so local experiences are a good way to get involved in the event. Food tours, trips to see sights, and other activities that show the best of your city or town are examples of local experiences. If you run your own tour business, this will help you stand out from the crowd.
Take your guests on a tour of local festivals, markets, or events like the Dragon Boat Festival or the Lantern Festival. These things mean a lot more than going to the mall or to a tourist attraction.
Night markets are popular with tourists from all over the world because they offer shopping experiences and street food that can’t be found anywhere else. On Singles Day, there will be a lot of people at these night markets looking for deals on clothes, electronics, and everything else. If you take people on adventure tours, why not bring them here for a real experience?
Giving tours that show off the neighborhood – Giving tourists an insider’s view of the places they visit is a great way to make them feel less like tourists and more like locals. Local things to do include guided food tours that show off local specialties, walking tours through historic neighborhoods, and museums that focus on the history of the area. When you let people explore a city or town in depth, you give them something to remember and a different way to spend their time while they are there.
It’s time to get creative because there are many ways to take advantage of this worldwide holiday and make extra money. There are so many special days that you should keep an eye on to find a way to make more money such as Black Friday or Easter Day. You can put all of these ideas together to make a unique package. For example, you could offer luxury city break tours, group tours for people with similar interests, and nature adventure tours. If you are a young person who wants to learn more about the culture of one country, think about taking a local tour. Since Singles Day is an ongoing holiday, you can have events with a Singles Day theme at any time of the year.
There are so many options that you could make up your own! These ideas will also help you get ready for next year’s celebrations if you want to plan ahead.
Unleash The Full Potential of Your Travel Agency Website with Traveler