Booking.com is a website that helps travelers find and book lodging accommodations from around the world. They offer over 1.4 million properties in 226 countries, with 1.2 million room nights booked per day. It’s owned by The Priceline Group and is their main source of revenue.
Booking.com’s mission is to make travel more accessible and they invest in digital technology to make the booking process easier. They offer a wide range of properties, from apartments to luxury resorts, and their website and apps are available in over 40 languages.
If you want to integrate Booking.com into your website’s theme, follow the steps below.
1. Register account:You can register new in this link: Click Here
In addition, if you want to use Iframe for the search form, you can enable it and paste the HTML code to the field. At the panel, move to Products menu and select Search box.
2. Creating new search form: You can select advanced options, color and filter options of the form as you want then click on Create this Search Box button to generate form code.
3. The system will build a html code of your form bellow it. Copy the code to Affiliate Options to use.
4. Paste this code right here
5. Finally, you have to choose Booking.com service on the search form.
For Elementor Demo, you need to edit the search form on your home page and enter “Booking.com” on Choose Service field.
For WPBakery Demo, you also need to edit the search form on your home page. Go to Page > All Page> Home and edit ST Search Form elements.
To add Booking.com service, you choose Services is Booking.com and Save Changes
Now the search form with Booking.com will look like this